BENDING MACHINE K1
Blacksmith bending machine allows bending of a section bar, a flat bar on an edge, wire into circles, arches, decorative elements of various diameters.
A three-pillar column with a base is attached to a rotating bearing arm with a lever, roller and clamp to which a plate with a diameter of 350 mm is attached (in the application of a registered pattern from 350 mm to 500 mm). Bending machine having holes under the bones, arches, pressure and bending rollers. On the pole is attached a bumper and a clamp for twisting the rods. The maximum cross-sections of bent materials are: rod 20x20, flat bar 35x12, rod ø18, profile 40x40x2, tube ø35 mm.
- The main advantages of our machines:
- durable construction from the best steel
- fast change of dies
- light work on the machine
- four-column pole with base
- rotating bearing arm
- bending parameters increased by 40%
- instruction and instructional video on a CD
- warranty 2 years
- for those interested in on-site training at no charge
- the machine is completely safe